The DCers appear to be gearing up to send their mercenaries into Persia, even as their so-called war secretary (Peter Hegseth) faces impeachment in the so-called congress (Thomas Massie), and even while their scapegoat prez suffers from serious psycho-physiological medical conditions (exactly which ones depends on whom you ask).
No one “in the know” sees the prez as the one calling the shots. He takes orders and/or follows cues, as a paid actor. The USA we had known was long gone by this time (see Grunch of Giants, St. Martins Press, 1983). The partisans still hope we believe in their brand of theater nonetheless (I don’t).
The Lower48ers do not support this illegal, post constitutional war by a large margin, but their vote ceased to matter when the USSA and its politburo of oligarchs was formed in its place. We live in a post USA chapter now.
“We the people” are mere spectators, trying to follow the action outside the propaganda channels, as DC’s morons force their sleazey programming down our throats via the satellite TV cables, exercising both soft and hard power against the American peoples.
I’m on vacation in the Monkey Face area. That’s a geographical feature in Central Oregon. I come here quite often and so know my way around, but that doesn’t mean I have exhaustive knowledge of the environs. On the contrary, I learn something new every time I visit. I’ll be pushing off in the morning.
