Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Developments

Dawn was discharged from the hospital today. I'm so glad to have her back home with us, after an unexpectedly long stay (but worth it in the long run I'm thinking).

I'm puttering around being domestic. Like I finally got around to processing my $50 rebate on KTU3, plus requesting my Vista upgrade kit for about $10 shipping and handling. Laundry, paying bills, all that good stuff.

Tara got good grades this period and dropped the hint that Sims Nightlife might be a fun reward. I'm open to such cues, even though I sometimes appear not to be. She got Sims University for Christmas. Tonight, she and Lucy are taking in a musical version of A Midsummer Night's Dream put on by students at Grant High School.

I'm glad to have some space on BFI's home page these days, talking up aerospace livingry, hypertoons, other content.

I also scored really high on the free trial Luxor 2, which I hadn't played since Santa Fe. I'm tempted to buy it. Tara likes Insaneaquarium.